Ph.D. Student in Applied Mathematics, Malek Ashtar University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran.
The main topic of my research is meshless methods based on radial basis functions. My goal is the modification, development and accelerates the meshless methods by some parallel procedure and fast algorithms.
- Numerical Analysis
- Meshless Methods (Local and strong forms)
- Kernel Based Approximation techniques
- Fractional Differential Equations
- Adaptive Computational Techniques
- Fast Numerical Methods
- High-performance scientific computing.
- An adaptive sparse meshless technique in greedy algorithm framework to simulate an anomalous mobile-immobile transport model (submitted)
- H. R. Ghehsareh, M. Raei, A. Zaghian, Application of meshless local Petrov- Galerkin technique to simulate two-dimensional time fractional Tricomi-type
problem (Under review)
- H. R. Ghehsareh, M. Raei, A. Zaghian, Numerical simulation of a modified anomalous diffusion process with nonlinear source term by a local weak form meshless method, Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, 98 (2019) 64-76.
- H. R. Ghehsareh, A. Zaghian, M. Raei, A local weak form meshless method to simulate a variable order time-fractional mobile–immobile transport model, Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, 90 (2018) 63-75.